Grace in the End Times Matt. 24: 36-39 CLICK TITLE FOR AUDIO
“Grace in the End Times”
• We are living in the “End Times” and should be as the days of Noah.
• The Lord’s return – Matt.24:44, “in such an hour as ye think not”
• Noah lived in the end times also.
• Gen. 6:8 “Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord”
• In a wicked world he found Grace.
• We need God’s Grace now more than ever.
1. Economy, good now but can and will change in a moment of time
2. Weather, Hurricanes etc. more often and bigger and stronger
3. Boldness of Sin, Everywhere
What examples can we see in Noah’s life that would help us find God’s Grace in our lives?
I. Noah walked with God in spite of being in a wicked world.
A. [6:5-13] 1. Wickedness of man great in the earth
2. Every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
3. It repented the Lord
4. It grieved him (dead babies, child molestation, witchcraft)
5. Eze.16:49-50 Sodom and Gomorrah’s sins…… Today we have increased them.
B. [7:1] He was seen righteous in God’s eyes. “Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord”
1. Ye must be born again. [2 Cor. 5:21], the righteousness of God
2. [Eph.2:10] we should walk in good works
3. God will honor your faith and good works and you will find grace in his eyes.
II. Noah was obedient when given an overwhelming task.
A. [6:14] – The command. Your call of God in life (husband, wife, mother, child, young man, health issues can be overwhelming,)
B. [6:14-15] – The details. He is a God of details. ( I believe he gave more details along the way, as Noah need them)
C. [6:22] – The results. Finish the Job!!! [John 19:30] “It is Finished”
D. “Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord”
E. We are all given overwhelming task, be obedient
III. Noah was faithful to believe the unbelievable.
A. [6:17] “bring a flood of waters” [2:5-6] – It had never rained before.
1. Have you ever been raptured before? Mansion in heaven? Eternal life? Seen Jesus?
B. [Heb.11:7] By Faith…. Hurricane? [Rom.10:17] Faith cometh by hearing…
1. Heeded the warning
2. Moved with Fear
3. Made preparations
4. Saved his house
C. “Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord” because he believed the unbelievable
IV. Noah was concerned enough to warn others.
A. [2 Peter 2:5] – Preacher of Righteousness
B. Paul in [Acts 20:26-27 & 31] C. Even Rahab the harlot got her family into the house
D. God just wants you to do your part, He will provide the grace.
V. Noah remembered God.
A. [8:20] – Gave God the glory when he was on top of the mountain.
B. [8:1] – God remembered Noah when he was in the storm.
C. [Eph. 5:20] Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
D. [Psa. 50:15] And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Want to find Grace in the eyes of the Lord?
Walk with God in spite of this wicked world
Obedience even in an overwhelming task
Believe the unbelievable
Be concerned enough to warn others
Remember to give the glory to God