Manifesting the Works of God
- Verses 1-5, imagine yourself as that blind man, hopeless – verse 32
- Typology of us being as the blind man lost and without hope
- Our purpose is to manifest the works of God
Do you have a Testimony of the Change?
- Verses 8-9, People around him knew that something had changed!
- When you got saved did others notice?
- An old fishing guide, I know did, I didn’t till 30 years later
- You can make that change today, manifesting the works of God
- Verses 18-23, His parents knew of the change, and wanted no change In their lives
- Verses 13-16,24,29,&34
- Religion will lead you anywhere but to Jesus. They Hate your change.
Do you Testify of the Cause?
- Verses 8-12, People around him asked him of the cause
- 1 Peter 3:15, But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
- He simply stated the facts, when asked more, said “I know not”
- Verse 15, Repeated the facts to the Pharisees
- Verse 17, He said “He is a Prophet” (Knew that God had something to do with it)
- Verses 18-23, There is no words recorded about any conversation with parents, hard to do.
- Some parents have said “You believe what you want, just don’t bring it around here”
- Verses 25-27, Became bolder, totally convinced.
- Verses 30-33, He started preaching!
- The more you testify the better you get at it.
Have you Trusted Christ?
- Verses 35-38, Believe and trust Christ, what a way to manifest the works of God
- Verse 31 Do his will, and worship him, and he heareth you!