Given to Change Prov 24:21 CLICK TITLE FOR AUDIO
The nature of man is to change things – the nature of God is to stay the same – thus the Lord warns us not to meddle with them that are given to change.
In Mal 3:6 the Lord says, “I am the Lord, I change not.” In Heb 13:8 the Bible says, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.” God doesn’t change. God can’t change.
There are things that God changes but there is good reason for the change. He changed the Levitical priesthood so that Jesus Christ would be the high priest [after the order of Melchizedek who was before Levi]. He will change our vile bodies so that they may be fashioned like unto his glorious body [ridding us of the effects of sin]. He will change the earth and heavens after the millennial reign of Jesus [ridding the universe of the effects of sin]. Those are all necessary and pre-planned changes.
Men, on the other hand, are given to change:
They change the glory of God – Rom 1:23 – there is only one true God in the universe – and yet the Hindus have 3,000,000 gods – the people who want to unite the world want you to accept all gods as the same – there are so many versions of Jesus Christ around the world that are nothing like the Christ of the Bible – and there is Allah who is nothing like the God of the Bible – and there are so many spirits in the world who are nothing like the Holy Spirit – there is no way that you can get these to all be the same without getting rid of the one true God – Sennacherib thought our God was just like all the others, just like his god Nisroch – boy was he ever surprised – basically when men change the glory of God they elevate themselves as God – that’s what the antichrist will do when he gets here – all this talk of evolution and climate change is nothing more than man elevating himself – and it paves the way for the antichrist, the cruelest world dictator who will have ever lived, to take over the world – how stupid of men to be given to change – like Solomon said don’t meddle with them.
They change the truth of God – Rom 1:25 – that is they change the words of God – Jesus said, “Thy word is truth.” Ps 119:160 says, “Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.” Jesus said, “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.” Men will never be able to eliminate what God said, but when they find his words in writing they cannot help but change them. And when they do they end up worshipping the creature rather than the Creator. Global warming, tree hugging, white-spotted owl loving environmental evolutionists are nothing more than the products of a country that has messed with the Bible and eliminated it from education – we get regularly criticized for sticking with a Bible in English that is more than 400 years old – but truly what has been accomplished by all of the changes over the past 130 years is that we now have a bunch of worldly, man-worshipping, self-loving, proud, carnal babes who do not fear the Lord [Prov 24:21]. Solomon said, don’t meddle with them.
They change the design of God – Rom 1:26 – men with men and women with women – what was wrong with the way God created us? Nothing!! But men, determined to change things, are never satisfied to leave well enough alone. They are compelled to change things if for no other reason than just to have change. Men want to be women and women want to be men and they want you to accept them as normal. Men want to marry men and women want to marry women and they want you to accept them as normal. They aren’t the norm. They have “changed.” And the change isn’t for the better. If they do not recruit, their “kind” will die out in one generation because they cannot reproduce. So now they have media pressure and legal pressure to intimidate you into accepting this change whether you agree with it or not. There is no fear of God in all of this. Like Solomon said, don’t meddle with them.
They change the laws of God – Is 24:5 – just look where we are in this country as a result of the pressure to change the laws of God [or remove them from public view in all federal facilities]:
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me – that’s out – money, sex, violence, unity, world peace, and so forth are the gods before the Lord now – you’ll get your god – you can be sure of that – and I guarantee you that you will not like it when he gets done with you and this world – he is a destroyer.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image – that’s out – image is all you see today – eventually the antichrist will erect an amazing image and require world-wide worship of it – he will kill everyone who refuses to bow.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain – that’s out – used to be that a man wouldn’t swear in mixed company – he shouldn’t have done it at all – nevertheless, now I am not sure you can produce a Hollywood movie unless someone says the name of God in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath – that’s out – more people don’t go to church on Sunday in this country than do.
- Honour thy father and thy mother – that’s out – we now have the generation of which Agur wrote in Prov 30:11.
- Thou shalt not kill – that’s out – we kill them legally in this country while they are in the safest place they could ever be [their mother’s womb] – and if they make it out of there then they get shot in school.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery – that’s out – adultery is so popular in this country that it is one of the main sub-plots in nearly every movie produced and it seems that it is a badge of honor among men and women these days.
- Thou shalt not steal – that’s out – corruption exists in this country from the top to the bottom – welfare recipients steal and congressmen steal – we have stolen from the next generation through debt to feed the insatiable appetite for money in this generation.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness – that’s out – today the man who is respected is the man who is the most polished liar – people are so used to lying today that they can’t stand to hear the truth!!
- Thou shalt not covet – that’s out – our economy is a consumer economy driven by covetousness which is idolatry through the medium of marketing – the love of money is the god of this country – from the white house to the dog house and from the pulpit to the pew – money rules.
Conclusion: All of these laws went for one reason; men have an unquenchable desire for change – they are given to change – and the Lord said, don’t meddle with them. “Fear thou the Lord and the king,” Solomon said. That’s the only way you are going to maintain your sanity in this ever changing world. We will have to go back to giving glory to God, believing the words of God, living in the design of God and obeying the laws of God if we are going to get better in this country. I don’t believe we ever will because men are given to change!! Don’t meddle with them or you will end up like them.