Happy is the Man Prov. 3:13-26 CLICK TITLE FOR AUDIO
Are you looking for happiness? It’s in the Bible right where you couldn’t possibly miss it in Prov 3:13 – you find it written … Happy is the Man!!!
The secrets of happiness are:
Correction – (Job 5:17) Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:
- First corrected so that you get saved
- Then corrected so that you live in righteousness
- Then corrected so that you can minister to others
Children – (Psa 127:5) Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them [children]: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
They are you first congregation and they should be your last
They step on your heart strings but in time they will bring you loads of happiness
- Happiness at birth
- Happiness at funny things they do
- Happiness at school achievements
- Happiness at wedding
- Happiness when the grand children are born
- Happiness at return – great joy when the prodigal returned
- Happiness on your death bed
Wisdom – (Prov 3:13) Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
Better than silver gold and rubies and riches 14-15-16
- Provides long life 16
- Provides pleasantness and peace 17
- Provides life 18, 22
- Provides safety 23
- Provides courage 24-25
- Provides confidence 26
Fear – (Prov 28:14) Happy is the man that feareth alway: but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.
When you fear God [you won’t fear anything or anyone else] you won’t cross him and if you don’t cross him you will always be on his good side where things are happy!!